Rated one of the best for Ephesus Tours on Trip Advisor.
Thank you for your participation.
- Meeting with your guide at Port or your hotel and drive to Selcuk.
- You will visit Artemis Temple.
- Explore the Ancient City of Ephesus.
- After lunch you will visit The Ephesus Archaeological Museum.
- At the end of the tour back to Kusadasi / Izmir Port or to your hotel.
|Sites to see||
Temple of Artemis
Diana, One of the seven wonders in the ancient worlds.
Ephesus Ancient City
Ephesus is one of the largest archeological sites, for many Cristians the best-known building in Ephesus is the large Theater where a 1st century AD silversmith attempted to stir up a riot to get rid of Paul who was damaging his business of making images of Diana.
In Ephesus Tours, you will be seing: Marble Street, Odeon, Bouleterion, Temple of Hadrian, Agora, the Bath of Scholastica, Love house, Library of Celsus, Great Theatre, Harbour Street.
This small museum in Selcuk boasts an incredible collection of Hellenistic and Roman statues, carved reliefs and artifacts unearthed from the ruins of Ephesus.
- Professional licensed tour guide of your preference,
- All entrance fees of the Ephesus sites & Ephesus museums,
- Private air-conditioned comfortable vehicle for entire touring,
- Gift bag (including a book)
|Duration||This is a private tour, so timing is completely up to you.
Recommended an early start. Tour ends around 13:00 pm. Total approximately 3-4 Hours.
For 6-7 hours, please see "Fullday Ephesus Tour"
* Younger than 6 years old is free of charge. Between 6 and 11 years old is half price. For any Private Ephesus Tour, Older than 11 years old, it is going to be adult price.
* Departure point can be Kusadasi Port for Cruisers and any hotels in Kusadasi for others.
* For Izmir; departure point can be Izmir Port for Cruisers or any hotel/other location. Please visit List of Ephesus Tours for more tour types.
|Important||Basilica of St. John, Terrace
Houses, Virgin Mary House, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can also be added. Please fill the form for new Tour
Ephesus Tour includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone surfaces with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellent are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; we recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection.
Thank you !
Your details are sent..
One of our representatives will contact you with the details you have provided..