Rated one of the best for Ephesus Tours on Trip Advisor.
Thank you for your participation for our services...
- Meeting with your guide at Port or your hotel and drive to Selcuk.
- You will visit Temple of Artemis.
- Explore the Ancient City of Ephesus.
- In Ephesus "The Terrace Houses"
- Continue to visit the House of Virgin Mary.
- Lunch in a local restaurant with traditional Turkish food.
- At the end of the tour back to Kusadasi / Izmir Port or to your hotel.
|Sites to see||
Temple of Artemis
Diana, One of the seven wonders in the ancient worlds.
Ephesus Ancient City
Ephesus is one of the largest archeological sites, for many Cristians the best-known building in Ephesus is the large Theater where a 1st century AD silversmith attempted to stir up a riot to get rid of Paul who was damaging his business of making images of Diana.
In Ephesus Tours, you will be seing: Marble Street, Odeon, Bouleterion, Temple of Hadrian, Agora, the Bath of Scholastica, Love house, Library of Celsus, Great Theatre, Harbour Street in Ephesus.
House of Virgin Mary
Vatican has recognized this small house in the Solmissos Mountains as the final resting place of the Virgin Mary. A small shrine dedicated to St. Mary was found when the ruins of the house were first discovered near Ephesus. Which both Pope Paul VI in 1967 and Pope John Paul II in 1979, Pope Benedict XVI in 2006 have celebrated mass here.
- Professional licensed tour guide of your preference,
- All entrance fees of the individual sites & Ephesus museums,
- Private air-conditioned comfortable vehicle for entire touring,
- Gift bag (including a book)
- A delicious lunch,
|Duration||This is private Ephesus Tour, so timing is
completely up to you.
Recommended startearly as possible. Tour ends around 16:00 pm. Total approximately 6-7 Hours.
For 3-4 hours, please see "Halfday Ephesus Tour"
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Between 6 and 9 years old is half price. For any Private Ephesus Tours, Older than 9 years old, it is going to be adult price.
* Departure point can be Kusadasi Port for Cruisers and any hotels in Kusadasi for others.
* For Izmir; departure point can be Izmir Port for Cruisers or any hotel/other location. Please visit Ephesus Breeze Tours for more tour types.
|Important||Basilica of St. John, Ephesus
Archaeological Museum , Tomb of Seven Sleepers can also be added.
Please fill the form for new rates for customized Ephesus Tours.
All Ephesus Tour includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone surfaces with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellent are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.5 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces in Ephesus.
Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; we recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour.
Thank you !
Your details are sent..
One of our representatives will contact you with the details you have provided..